History of St Jude and St Paul’s School
In 1857, the Vicar of St Jude’s Church set up the first school in King Henry’s Walk.
Following a fundraising exercise, the school expanded.
The school was previously situated across two sites: this one, and one across the bridge behind St Jude and St Paul’s Church.
In 2005, the school was rebuilt as the site we have now.