Skip to content ↓

Our School History

A Brief History of St Jude and St Paul’s School

In 1857, the Vicar of St Jude’s Church set up the first school in King Henry’s Walk.

Following a fundraising exercise, the school expanded.

The school was previously situated across two sites: our current one and one across the bridge behind St Jude and St Paul’s Church.

In 2005, the school was rebuilt as the site we have now.