Our School Uniform
- Red fleece /sweatshirt with or without school logo
- White or red polo shirt or white shirt with or without school logo
- Dark grey or black trousers or grey skirt/pinafore
- Red/dark grey leggings or tights
- Plain black, closed-toe footwear
- In summer, sturdy sandals can be worn (preferably close-toed)
Please keep in a draw-string bag which can be left at school during the week.
- Plain red t-shirt or t-shirt with or without the school logo
- Black tracksuit or shorts
SCHOOL BAG/BOOK BAG
- All children need a sensible bag to carry reading books, water bottles, etc back and forth from school. (Large and small backpacks/book bags with the school logo can be purchased from the school office, if required).
- Small plain studs in pierced ears are allowed, otherwise all earrings and jewellery should be removed.
- Hair accessories should be dark grey, red or white.
Please label all items of clothing, including bags, to avoid loss.
Uniform with the school logo can be purchased from the school office. Please place all orders online, via the School Money App where a price list is available.
Parents/Carers can purchase non school logo items at supermarkets/other shops. There are also used uniform sales in school – please ask at the school office if you would like to see our used uniform stock and please donate good quality items if your child has grown out of them.